The Richmond Vocabulary Builders are two brand-new vocabulary books for adults and young adults, for use at home or in class. Each book is divided into 50 easy-to-navigate double-page units which present and practise vocabulary in context and also help provide help with collocations and grammar patterns. The code in the back of every book provides access to the Richmond Learning Platform where students will find more practice activities and teachers can assign activities to their students and create print or online tests. Available with and without key.
• Ideal preparation for the Cambridge ESOL exams
• Fully trackable extra online practice included in the price of the book on the Richmond Vocabulary Builder Learning Platform richmondvocabularybuilder.com
• Plenty of dialogues showing the words in their real context with a mix of accents in the audio recordings
• Extra functional tips boxes throughout
• "Use the words you've learned" section at the end of every unit allows students to personalise the new vocabulary
• Notes on the main US/UK differences